A fourth person has been charged with murder after two teenage boys were stabbed to death in Bristol.
A 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named, has been charged with murder following the deaths of Max Dixon and Mason Rist.
He will appear at Bristol magistrates court on Monday.
Mason, 15, and Max, 16, died on January 27 after being attacked in the Knowle West area of Bristol.
Bailey Westcott, 22, and Jamie Ogbourne, 26, have previously been charged with two counts of assisting an offender.
Earlier today, Avon and Somerset Police said they were questioning a 14-year-old girl and a woman, 49, on suspicion of assisting an offender.
A 14-year-old boy was also arrested on Friday on suspicion of murder and was still being detained on Sunday after a warrant for further detention was granted.
This brings the total number of people arrested in connection with the killings to 12.
The five previously charged have all been remanded in custody after appearing in court earlier this week.
Two of the others who were arrested have been released on conditional bail and no further action has been taken against another arrested person.
Leanne Dixon, Max’s mum, spoke at a vigil in memory of her son and his best friend and broke down in tears as she urged parents to search their children’s bags.
Detective Superintendent Gary Haskins said: ‘A dozen people have now been arrested since the tragic events in south Bristol last weekend.
‘Mason and Max’s families are being supported by specialist family liaison officers and were earlier today updated about the latest two arrests.
‘We are hugely grateful for the support the local community have shown us over the past week and will continue to inform the public of any significant updates regarding this ongoing investigation.’
Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more stories like this, check our news page.